There is no permanent in this world except change. Change always happens all the time whether we like it or not. But there are people who are afraid of change. They can't accept that everything that happens in their life is part of it. But it depends on us if we are willing to change for the better. For me, change starts with myself.
I know that it is not easy to change for the better. I once thought that I should not change myself into someone different from the real me. But I realized, I have to change. Not because I want to be that person they want me to be. It is because that I want to change for my own good. I want to improve myself. I want to remove all of my bad characteristics. I want to be a better person. Better than before. It is not them why I changed. It is me. I may not remove all the bad things about me, but at least, I did something to change myself into a better person. I was not afraid. Hesitant at first, but I just jumped anyway. :)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento